Friday, May 16, 2014

Forced Marriage chapter 32



He looked intentionally at her
-you know what I really want to do?...I want to carry you with me to RM and show everyone that you’re my wife and they have to respect you! No one has any right to do this to you!
Khushi touched his cheek delicately
-I know…
She smiled
-you’re…you…
She has in heart, so much words to describe him but she can’t say them to him…she’s too shy to say that he’s strong, he’s attractive, he’s even hotter when he defends her like that with all those words and his rough tone
He smirked
-I’m what khushi?...talk!
-I love you…
She said simply
-I know!
He said and looked straight at her eyes
Khushi is disappointed he never said those words to her too “I love you”, till this day …even if he has expresses this by many other manners…she wished from her heart that one day, he will say those words to her…
Probably not now as he stands up…he comes with a clean shirt, his own shirt and makes her wear it above her blouse
-I have some work, I will finish and then will see what we will do, ok?
She nodded
-could you wait for me here?
-I will be so calm, I will stay here and never disturb
She made a face of a really calm student over innocent
Arnav laughed amused, he touched her cheek by his index and then back to his desk
Khushi asked for papers and pencil only…he gave her lots and she also went absorbed by drawing
Time to time, she looked up at her husband who is typing at laptop or reading some papers all concentrated…he also received so much calls…sometimes he stands up while he has Bluetooth phone on his ear, his hand on his waist and he deals by words she hardly could understand, and sometimes when he’s at this posture, he looks at her, she smiles instantly but he only fixed her with serious gaze…this look confused her, she felt like butterflies fluttering inside her tummy…it’s intense… and she thought that this man who runs an empire is only hers…this look full of desire is also protective and this made her heart bits so fast but also and instantly her desire for him increases
She pulled her legs closer to each other…it’s her only reaction when his eyes scanned her from head to bottom
He cuts the call and walked towards her
She blushed furiously, even if he doesn’t touch or even talk to her
Just the way he looks at her is enough to make her breath heavily, to make her heart melting, to make her desire for him increase by each second, he comes nearer
-khushi…
He whispered
-are you ok?
He touched her feet…he sits again before her on the table and takes her feet on his lap…
She just nodded positively
-show me what you were drawing?
Khushi handed him her drawings, she starts portraying so much faces but he could recognize his eyes in between
He smiled
-you’re talented
She smiled to him too
-this time, you draw my eyes
She nodded
-that’s why you were looking at me all the time?
Khushi blushed more…she tried to deny but he puts his index finger before her lips
-it’s ok, it’s your right!...after all, I’m your husband, right?
She kept silent
-now I’m goanna do something and you will just close your eyes!
She hesitated and then she closed her eyes
-don’t open…I will tell you when you can open them, ok?
She nodded
He starts unbuttoning the shirt she’s wearing
She’s holding his shoulders firmly to get all the courage now when he undid her dori
-here?
She asked when he starts to pull her petticoat up
-yes, right here!...don’t open your eyes and trust me, no one will enter here, it’s locked and no one dare!...and I want you so badly…the fact that you come straight in between my arms today…I need to thank you for this…and for keeping your promise…
He was talking but he was also pulling her panties down…
Khushi felt the rough sofa against her soft most sensible area when she sits now…and Arnav is more than eager to see her this way…half naked and vulnerable before his eyes and in his office
-could I open my eyes.. now…please …I want to see you…
-no…not now!
He ordered
Khushi could feel his hot breath on her chest and this sensation ticklish her and more…all this situation is making her aroused…first, being with this strong man who is her husband, second, they are making this naughtiness in his respectful office and finally, the fact that she can’t see what he’s doing to her…she wants to see but now this became so sensual to just feel…feel deeply and perfectly everything
His hot breath making her nipples getting hard…she’s still so shy and her body reactions to her husband did, are making her even more shy
-please…
She whispered out of breath
He doesn’t stop his kisses for some moment and then
-please what?
-please let me open my eyes
-open!
When she opens her eyes…she meets first his dark gaze reflecting only desire…and then when she looked down at herself…her state, all naked like that…she gasped
-oh!
She bitted her lower lip and then she tried to hide her bosoms
-no
He held her hands in his
-now close your eyes again!
-no…ok…I will not try to hide…
He cuts her by kissing her lips
-shhh…I said close because I want you to only feel without being shy, ok?
She nodded and closed her eyes
He takes her feet delicately in between his hand and starts kissing her all along her feet and knee…carefully not to hurt her…softly …he starts kissing in between her thighs…
Khushi opened her eyes
-what…what are you doing?
-you want really to hear what I will do to you?
Khushi tried to remove her legs and made him stop but only by moving her legs on the floor, she hissed in pain
-careful
She opened her eyes just to see his worried look
- don’t move…stay still!
He sits on the little coffee table in front of her and then placed her feet on his lap, again he starts kissing her ankles, her knees…all along her legs, he placed so many kisses and then finally  placed her feet on sofa delicately on a position that he has full access to her, he has just to lean to kiss her delicate body…for now he could see her fully and Khushi knew he’s seeing her even if she’s closing her eyes tight, she’s blushing red tomato
-beautiful…
Damn…she’s his wife and this gift is for him
He leaned further to kiss her…kiss her everywhere kiss her till she screams his name
This time, he won’t be pervert…he won’t do so much naughtiness, he will just kiss…kiss her deeply and show her his love…
He kissed the soft area of her knees, mumbling that she’s so soft and beautiful
He kissed her tummy, kissing down and then back to her belly button, he kissed it…
He kissed all so softly, taking all his time
He makes her so aroused for him and he’s just so satisfied of this
She moaned so many times and only his name is repeated in her moans over and over again
When he makes her scream of pleasure for him, he stands up
-open your eyes but look at me only
He said as he was also out of breath
He unbuttons his shirt and then unzipped his pants
he comes then to join her
-tell me what do you need me? Do you want me khushi?...do you want me this way?
-always…
She whispered
-I need to hear you…
-I want you
She hugged him to her and she can feel him against her so close, he doesn’t want to hurt her but he was close despite the bad position and the little sofa
Both melt into each other…
Every time, her husband made love to her, he made sure that she tell him that she wants this, that she likes and loves this physical connection as much as him…somewhere in his memory, he forced her into this marriage and he won’t never force her into such intimate act
He needs to ask her…
He needs to be sure she’s with him in this and in every step they will take…
**************************
Khushi held Arnav’s coat against her body…as he was carrying her before all his employees..
She has the impression that everyone is looking at her and she hides her face against his chest…
She doesn’t like such a drama…but her feet are really paining and what happened in office took all her energy
Finally in car…she felt better
She hates all those eyes around them…
But when they are together she could bear anything
-where we are going?
-relax khushi, not to RM, we are going to the farm house, we will stay there but not for so long, our real home is RM
Khushi nodded but he knew what she’s feeling about this…
He held her hand and bring it to his lips…kisses it and placed it on his knee to concentrate on driving
They drive about one hour silently, Arnav was thinking deeply and khushi too…finally he spoke when he saw her so lost
-Anjeli…doesn’t mean to hurt you this way, she’s suffering a lot
-I know
-still…she hasn’t any right to hurt you, no matter what she’s feeling
-I …can understand her
Arnav smiled to her and then made the car stop…all around them there are only trees and plants, Arnav turned to khushi’s side to pick her up in his arms
-here we are angel, it’s dark, you maybe can’t see it but here all around the house, there is the most beautiful garden ever, you will love it, you will feel better here and it’s your home only
Khushi smiled
-our home
She corrected him
It’s dark, khushi hides her face again against her husband’s chest…
When she looked around finally…everything is looking simple but perfect for her
-I never come here, I buy it because I loved the place here, specially the garden but never come and spend so much time, so you maybe will not like the furniture
-it’s perfect
-there is only a bed in the bedroom and I think this is enough
Khushi blushed but she beats him playfully
-you know what the best part is today?
-what?
-you came to me! I’m so proud of you
Khushi placed her arms around his neck and hugged him
Arnav placed her on a the huge and unique bed in a white bedroom

The house looked clean even if Arnav doesn’t come
Arnav said that there is always the guard and his wife who are taking care of the house and garden
-I will show you the flowers tomorrow but for now, I should feed my wife, right?
Khushi nodded
-yeah am so hungry!
-you could rest here and I will come soon, I will see what we have
-ok!
Khushi smiled to him nodding when they hear Arnav’s ring phone…







4 comments:

  1. Really amazing chapter, really really loved it. I'm happy that Arnav is taking care of khushi feelings but sad that he never until now reciprocate her "I LOVE U"

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad that Arnav is not allowing anybody to hurt Khushi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khushi is sooo matured n understanding..though sooo young...
    Loved the way Arnav takes care of Khusni...
    Can't wait for next updatr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb update dear loved it plz update soon

    ReplyDelete