Saturday, November 16, 2013

Chpater 22





-the creamy, the red or the green one?
Mahi touched the bangles with her little hand and then with both her hands and lost her balance to fall in between the fabrics and jewelries filling Arshi’s bed…
-oh my cutie pie!
Khushi lifted her in between her arms and kissed her chubby cheek
-are you going to help me pumpkin?...which is the best outfit for tomorrow party? Hmm?
She kissed her again
-who wants to help his mami…hmm? Who wants? Who wants?
Khushi kissed her again and again as Mahi giggled, filling the room with her happy sounds she made
-ma…ma…ma…
-mami! Mami…I’m your everything: your bua and mami but for now mami…because it seems easy to you to say it by your own…Mami !
-ma…aaaa mama
-oh you love your mama more isn’t it?
Mahi’s big eyes kept looking at her, this time seriously
Khushi wondered what’s she’s thinking about and how her mood could change…
Is she able to think like old persons…
-mama…
And she starts blabbering like she was really talking about her mama
-oh god, you love him so much don’t you?
Mahi just puts her palm on khushi’s mangalsutra…playing with it
And khushi kissed her hair…
-oh…you smell so good…you smell the heaven…
Suddenly, khushi heard the sound of the door getting opened harshly
Khushi heard it and turned to look at her irresistible husband…just coming from office…he was exhausted she can see…but mostly, he was angry…
So angry
-Arnavji!
-hey…
He whispered, not really wanting to talk
-there is a problem? You’re fine?
-No! khushi! no I’m not fine!
Khushi looked at him confused and hugged Mahi to her the more
-are you angry?
-no…I’m just stressed…
-Mama…
Mahi’s voice was clear to remind them that she’s there too with them…she wanted to come in Arnav’s arms…
Khushi smiled
Oh Arnavji…she loves she really loves you too much
And then, suddenly, he forgets every stress and problem at work, seeing those two…he smiles and opens his arms to receive the warmest hug on the planet…
oh god…god…how it felt warm
Mahi was excited and was forming so many sounds of joy looking at her mama
-such a naughty pumpkin you are!
He kissed her cheeks tight and her forehead and she giggled when he lifted her higher and then hugged her warmly again…
Looking at khushi, he cupped her face with one hand and pecked her lips tight
-you…Arnavji! Stop kissing me before baby pumpkin please!
He smirked seeing her red face and then repeated kissing her again and again on her lips
Whenever she could speak again, he stopped her by one innocent and pure peck
-Arnav…ji…
-you want to kiss Mami too?...it’s so soft!
-Arnavji! Shhhh…stop it!!
-shhh…kish…kishh…
Mahi starts to pronounce it clearly
-oh god…god, khushi…it’s her fist word I think
-shi..kish…
-kiss?
-kish
-kiss…she’s saying kiss?
-kish…mama…kish…
-oh god…
Arnav giggled
-she knows Mama already but this is a new word she learned
-kiss? I can’t believe she’s repeating this again and again, Arnavji
-kish…kishy…
-I’m proud of you naughty girl!
Arnav kissed Mahi on her forehead
-oh Arnavji but stop it…she’s learning so fast now…
-kish…
Mahi said and pouted getting lost on khushi’s bangles this time
Arnav smirked and held khushi’s hand and  pushed her to bed…
-what’s all this?
Arnav gestured to all the outfits and jewelry on the bed…
-it’s…for the party…you forgot?
-and how could I forget?!
He looked at her with his sensual gaze and she smiled
-which one?
She asked seriously
-hmm…this is difficult…
Khushi catches the creamy saree and putted it on her
-how is it?
-great!
-you’re not helping!
Amused, Arnav sits on the bed…
Khushi catches the green one
-and this one?
She showed him
-seems beautiful too!
-oh…
She picked up the red one
-and how about this?
-let me see you on all of them! Try them!
-really? Do you have time?
-I’m all yours!
He said simply
And she smiled shyly
She was about to go but he retains her
-the red one!
-you sure?
-the red! It will be perfect! No doubt!
She smiled innocently looking at him and nodded
-come here!
He made her sit next to him so close
And then side hugs her
-you will try it after for me any way! When Mahi went to her room and sleep!
Khushi becomes so red
He smirked
He kissed her forehead…
Pumpkin is now on Arnav’s lap but playing with khushi’s hair, wanting to put it in her mouth
Arnav was amused and pulled khushi’s hair away
-how a little thing like you could disturb?
He said kissing Mahi’s little hand
-she’s the cutest baby ever…she’s to be eaten!
Khushi said caressing her tummy and taking her in her arms
-and what about you?
Arnav asked
-I want to eat you up too!
-Arnavji!
-what? I missed you! I’m all the day in the office!
His words make khushi’s heart beat so fast
-I missed you too…all the day, I waited for you…
Arnav smiled and caressed her cheek
-I know you don’t want me to go out those days but…Arnavji…I want to go back studying…
-I know!
He looked at her, she thought he becomes angry
-I called your university!
-really??
-you will be back during January session! You missed a lot and…
Before he could complete what he’s saying, she hugged him…
Mahi being also sandwiched between them…
-oh God! I’m sorry baby...
Khushi sits straight and kissed Mahi’s forehead
-it’s ok, see! She’s happy when she’s with you!
Khushi smiled
-Arnavji…thank you!
She looked at him with grateful gaze
His finger brushed her lips
-no…don’t! you’re my wife khushi and I want you to be the most brilliant woman in this world! I want you to be successful and fulfill your dreams, alright?
She nodded
-yes…yes…I want you to be proud of me!
-I’m already proud…
She smiled
-I have to put Mahi in bed now, I will be back!
-come back soon here! I told HP to bring our dinner here tonight!
Khushi blushed and nodded
***************
After awhile,  they take dinner in their room…
Khushi was eating and smiling same time…thinking that everything is going alright…
Arnavji cares for her a lot…
She discovered that she has the cutest niece in the world…it makes her forget what her brother did…
And also Arnavji was here for her…
She misses her mother but she’s sure that Nani will take care of this matter…
-you don’t miss me! I can see this!
-w…what?
-when I was in office all day, I thought you will call!
She looked at him with confused eyes
So, he waited for her call but why…
-one message to ask if I’m ok at office, if I’m alright or just to tell me that you miss me!
-I…
-but seems, you don’t care at all!
-I…I care!
-oh?
-I really care but you know today was busy and we…
Arnav’s get up from dinner to wash and khushi followed him
-we prepared to it and then I took care of Mahi…we played together for all the day, with Anjeliji, we so much talked today (she pouted) I mean she asked me two questions today and I blabbered a lot to answer while she calmly smiled to me, you think she starts liking me?
Khushi washed her hands too and then being conscious that she’s stuck with her husband in the small area of the washbasin…
He pinned her against the wall and gets closer from her…
-continue!
-w…what?
-talking!
She blushed
-I’m talking so much?
-no...it’s cute! I’m loving it!
-I want to your family to love me, because I loved them already…I know it’s complicated…what happened, you think, they will forgive me?...Arnavji…I wanted to call you today, because, you know? I missed you…for real…for real…I’ve been thinking of you and asked Nani about your lunch, Nani told me that you always you don’t want to eat at office and that you have just snacks but…
-what?
-I’ve been worried…I…
He pecked her lips
-when you talk, your eyes become so expressive…
Arnav kissed on her eyes, nose and then cheeks, lips…
-your expressions, your cuteness…you’re beautiful…how much you are…so beautiful! That’s incredible!...come!
Arnav held her hand and walks out to their room…
He sits on the bed while she’s standing before him
He made her turn and unzipped her kurta…
The room was warm but still he could see goose bumps all over her soft skin…
Not due to cold!
He thought…
But his wife also desires him the way he desires her…
He undressed her so slowly…
Taking his sweet time…
Until the moment she stands all naked before him…
-khushi!
He sighed
That reminds him their first night…the night of their marriage when she runs away from him…
His hands held her waist and he made her closer from him…
His face on the same level as her tummy…so, he kissed it…
He kissed all around her bellybutton…
He kissed softly looking time to time up to meet her gaze
Her hands held his shoulders for support…
He looks up at her nipples…he felt that he’s craving to taste them, to feel them in his mouth…
So, he pushed her more to him and made her climb on his laps…
Now, he has his face on the level of her breasts…he could smell her soft skin…
Feel how much she’s warm
-khushi…my khushi…
He kissed every parcel of her chest…while he kept looking at her face…
Her cheeks are pink…she’s closing her eyes, breathing heavily…
-khushi…open your eyes for me!
She opens her eyes and he kissed her lips patiently
-lay down on the bed!
He ordered softly
She hesitated
-khushi! lay on the bed, I want to get my clothes off!
She nodded and obeyed him
He looked at her…her vulnerable naked body, her troubled eyes…waiting for him now on the bed
And he takes off all his clothes…
Khushi watched him…
He’s strong…and handsome but the most important thing is that he’s hers…
She knows it: this man is her husband…and this thought made her whole body shiver…
In his eyes, she could see his desire for her but also, something even more deep…
When he gets off his pants, she closes her eyes…
She felt him coming to her
She felt him also cover both of them with the blanket…
-khushi look at me!
She opens her eyes
His hands touching her now everywhere
-you don’t want to touch me too?
Her hesitated hands explore his face, arms and then chest
-…my wife…mine
-Arnavji
-hmm?
-please…
-what? Tell me?
-it will hurt again?
-no…no…beautiful…no! it will not! You trust me?
She nodded and then She felt his hand trying to spread her legs and then his warm hand right on her pu**y…first, massaging it so softly…
-how it is? Is it hurting?
Khushi just bitted her lower lip and nodded negatively, looking down not to face his eyes
-it’s soft and it’s…wet khushi and that means you’re liking me!
His experienced fingers caressed her with more precision every time…
Exploring her…
She moaned
-tell me…what do you feel?
-I…ohh…
-hmm? Tell me!
He said while changing his position and coming in between her legs…while looking straight at her eyes…
-Arnavji…you’re…(she touched his face) handsome
-oh?
-oh…
She doesn’t know how and when he penetrated her…and she opens her mouth, surprised…it doesn’t hurt at all…in the contrary, it felt good…
She was about to talk but he leaned and kissed her hard
-don’t talk…
She looked at him amazed while he moved in and out her in a rhythmic movement
-so, you find me handsome?
She was about to talk but again he stopped her
-only handsome?...there is nothing else deeper to say about me?
-huhhh
She moaned and now, she’s looking at him with lost eyes…
He was thrusting deep and hard…
-khushi…
It’s overdose of hotness when he speaks with his husky voice but khushi felt like she’s in another world
-khushi…tell me…am I just handsome for you?
-no…no…no…not just…ohhh…
She poses her hesitated hand on his cheek but Arnav took her hand and guided it towards his chest
-I want to feel you touching me, everywhere khushi…
He would beg for one touch…
He’s eager for one touch…one of her soft touch…
Just by looking at her hand touching his skin…it felt heaven…
Her cheeks are burning…Arnav could guess by seeing at their red color and her eyes are looking down now
-no…look at me khushi! …I’m goanna make you come!
He just teased her to see her shyer and it was the truth…
He saw her looking at him dumbly, breathing heavily
And then for the first time, she checked her lower body joining his rhythm
Arnav closes his eyes for awhile
It takes just some minutes for them to reach the seventh sky…
They are sweating and out of air…
Arnav caressed her hair…taking out some locks which are stuck on her face…
He smiled to her, kissed her forehead
She smiled back shyly
-you’re looking so…damn…beautiful!
He said
-just beautiful? You didn’t find something deeper to tell about me?
Arnav smiled widely, giggled as she repeated his same words and then leaned to kiss her…
-yes! you’re perfect!

He said and hugged her tight in between his warm hands…

6 comments:

  1. awesome update....................... love the way their love developing..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww lovely
    and cute update love Mahi a lot :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...AWSOME...
    Mahi and Khushi bonding properly..
    Hope Khushis brother won't do anything bad again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. after a long time my dear...loved it very much...waiting for next

    ReplyDelete